How To Understand Any Scribble, Drawing Or Painting
How To Interpret Pictures As The Best Experts Do
A Unique Online Course In 5-Minute Chapters
- Working with drawings or paintings in psychological assessment and you want to understand them better?
- Never studied but you always wanted to learn how to understand psychological significance of scribbles, doodles, drawings and paintings?
- Enjoy learning assessment techniques in 5-minute chapters with your morning coffee – or during travelling hours on your mobile.
Based on the original research of Prof. Zoltan Vass taught in Hungary, Transylvania, Germany, France, Russia, China, USA, Israel
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Yes, it is free and always will be.
- Only 5 minutes per lesson.
- Our favorite techniques that we use in our Institute!
What Will You Learn Here?
- How to understand pictures as the best experts do.
- The “anatomy” of lines: The key to understanding psychological meaning of any lines in any drawing, scribble, or painting.
- The psychological significance of scribbles: What is the greatest advantage of scribbles to thematic drawings? A unique collection of best methods for scribble techniques and interpretation.
- One of the biggest challenges in assessment: Understanding free and spontaneous drawings and paintings. Why is it the most difficult task for many professionals? How should you approach these?
- The eight types of family drawings and paintings. What are the different techniques? Which one should be applied in which case? What are the hidden meanings they disclose? Emotional and developmental indicators.
- Tree drawings and paintings: classic and new methods. The biggest problem with the Koch Tree Technique. What is the hidden meaning behind the Tree Test?
- The Sixty-Second Drawing Technique (SSDT). A new and original method in adult, child and “baby” versions. How can the most simple drawing interpretation method of the world be so meaningful? Why this is the most popular technique in Hungary?
43 Ideas and Techniques You Get
- The 9 worst mistakes that many mental health professionals make when they interpret colour symbolism.
- The Spontaneous Focus of Attention: A technique that shows you what is the most important for the client.
- A fast and easy way to boost your quick psychological understanding of any picture.
- The 23 most important features that you should ALWAYS pay attention to in family drawings.
- A complete guide to conflict indicators in Mother–and–child depictions.
- The 5 most reliable signs of neurotic children's kinetic drawings.
- How to develop your skills to understand psychological significance of the emotional-affective tone.
- The Bird's Nest Drawing that helps you to understand how the child feels himself/herself in the family.
- The self-psychological analysis of house drawings.
- The technique of the kinaesthetic empathy... and how it helps to understand inner feelings.
- How the method of the empathic questioning can dramatically improve your skills to facilitate understanding of hidden emotions.
- The fascinating method of imagining that the figure comes to life: One of the best proven tools of intuitive analysis.
- The quickest and easiest way to avoid the one mistake that many mental health professionals make when they interpret the picture's spatial symbolism.
- The 7 steps of the SSCA Method: The most comprehensive technique of psychological understanding ever made.
- Advanced quick techniques to understand symbols the pros use – but you can master these, too.
- The eight types of family drawings and paintings: A detailed guide.
- Signs of family neurosis in the pictures.
- Why you MUST know the Six Personality Levels of human figures.
- "Anatomy" of the line: The best tool to understand scribbles.
- How the Grätz-Scribble Technique reveals unconscious conflicts.
- What NEVER to do when you analyze a spontaneous scribble.
- What the Draw-A-Couple Colour Technique reveals about the future of the relationship.
- How does a depiction of a house disclose the true origin of neurotic symptoms in the childhood family.
- The right way to understand tree drawings and symbolism of root, trunk and branches... and the wrong way that is commonly used.
- Non-Existent Animals for couple's therapy: A brilliant way to tell your deepest feelings about your partner.
- What you must NEVER do when you explore conflicts between parents and children with the Drawing Together Method.
- A surprisingly deep and multi-faceted analysis: The Sixty-Second Drawing Technique.
- How the most simple circles reveals the current, the ideal and the future relationship.
- The Colour Keys Method: Map and meaning of your conscious and unconscious colour preferences.
- 10 Signs of neurotic family drawings.
- Key features of the healthy family depictions that you MUST know.
- The golden rule that you should keep in mind for a deeper understanding of family drawings.
- A fascinating truth about the Regressed Family Drawing: A technique for adults that really works.
- What does the presence / lack of a smile signifies in the Mother–and–child technique.
- How mother-and-child drawings of a child, a preadolescent, an adolescent, and an adult are different.
- How healthy, well-functioning adult women draw or paint Mother–And–Child figures.
- The most important psychodiagnostic clues of MEN's mother-and-child drawings or paintings.
- The three most important aspects to observe in mother-and-child drawings.
- The essential symbolism of animal drawings.
- The amazing truth about symbolism of animal body parts... and how this helps you to reveal unconscious complexes.
- The surprising truth about depiction of the mouth and its psychoanalytic meanings.
- How to deal with Animal Family Drawings and their rich symbolism.
- Features of healthy kinetic drawings.
- And much, much more…
We love to teach
We are a research and training institute.
Our mission is to spread knowledge.
We are teaching from 1995.
Join us free!